|Bedrijf||Sulzer Turbo Services BV|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Join our Sulzer Turbo Services team, part of Sulzer Rotating Equipment Services (RES), which is one of the world's most advanced independent providers of repair, overhaul, and maintenance within the turbine industry. From Venlo (Lomm) or on site, we provide our customers worldwide with solid, customer-oriented, and flexible support for their Compressors, Steam and Gas Turbines. Please join our professional HR team as an HR Officer.
Responsibilities of the HR Officer:
- As an HR Officer you are key player and first line support for our local business and employees regarding our
- Administrative and Performance Management systems.
- You will initiate, participate and/or drive HR projects, for example regarding process improvements or digitization.
- The HR Officer will ensure clear and enthusiastic communication on HR related information to our employees and local management, using our company media channels and via (online) presentations.
- You will drive Engagement programs translating Sulzer Global initiatives into local actions and follow up.
- You will give guidance and expertise to our managers in the use and ownership of the Competency matrix and you will be a facilitator in the need for Training & Education.
- As our employees are our biggest asset, you will drive vitality initiatives (Sulzer in Motion) and act as first point of contact to our occupational health service provider.
- You will work closely together with our country HR team and our outsourced payroll.
To succeed in this role, you will need:•
- A bachelor’s degree on Human Resources or Business Administration.
- At least 2 years of working experience in an administrative HR role preferably in an industrial environment.
- Experience with digitization of administrative processes.
- Affinity with the use of (internal) social media.
- System experience with AFAS profit and SAP Succesfactors is a pro.
- Excellent communication, time- and project management skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English AND Dutch is a must-have.
- To be curious, outgoing, a connector and most important: a TEAM player.
- A next step in your HR career development: you will be empowered to grow and develop in an HR role within an international and multicultural environment.
- Sulzer supports your development with training and coaching, depending on your personal needs.
- Working in an informal and performance driven culture.
Sulzer offers an excellent package of benefits (CAO Metalektro), including:
- A more than competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- A generous number of holidays (40),
- A solid pension scheme,
- Training opportunities,
- Company restaurant at the facility with tasty and healthy options,
- Bicycle plan, company fitness, and more.
We are based in Lomm (close to Venlo), which is a great place to live. You can choose to live with the benefits of a city like Venlo, Eindhoven or Nijmegen which are all within an hour of travel or in the quieter villages close to our facility. Venlo is known as a strategic European logistic hub, close to the German border, with the availability of a highway network into all directions and easy access to international airports of Eindhoven, Düsseldorf and Weeze. Located with a National Park (Maasduinen) in the backyard of our office you can spend your lunchtime with a healthy walk with your colleagues.
Please send us your application including a complete resume and short motivation letter via the online tool.
Have a question about the role?
Reach out to Twan van den Heuvel, HR Country Manager (+31(0)77 4738666). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated: We have already chosen our recruitment channels for this vacancy and therefore kindly request recruitment services (secondment / recruitment and selection) not to contact us.
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
82% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work – so come and join our story, starting today!