MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGIST / ENGINEER (M/F/D)
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC group, is a leading producer of printing inks, coatings and supplies, pigments, polymers, liquid compounds, solid compounds, and application materials. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical has annual sales of more than $8.5 billion and over 22,000 employees supporting customers around the world.
Become a part of our production unit at our site in Zaandam. As Manufacturing Technologist you are the primary link between the production, the management of the site and the technical teams and your main responsibility is to ensure the efficiency of our processes and the quality of our products. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Manufacturing Technologist (m/f/d) with the following tasks to start as soon as possible:
- Conduct audits, investigations, or other reviews to evaluate, design and develop manufacturing processes and equipment that add value, efficiency and consistency
- Validate the capacity increases from process improvements using data from SAP and commercial forecasts
- Provide accurate and timely reports on key issues, statistics and potential improvements on a regular basics and provide support in formulation of SOPs and documentation
- Produce internal documentation required to support the capital expenditure approval process for major projects
- Develop innovative new processes and process improvements, based upon best practices, that deliver safe, efficient, and best quality outcomes
- Produce process maps for the current process and the new process throughout the design phases and post commissioning
- Establish contacts with potential suppliers to ensure awareness of the most up to date equipment and industry best practice
- Completed studies in Chemical Engineering or a related discipline
- Several years' experience of manufacturing processes and product testing (of inks) in fluids
- Knowledge in dispersion techniques
- Fluent in English and Dutch (German Skills are an asset)
- Excellent influencing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proven capability to manage projects to a successful conclusion
- Qualified green belt in Lean Sigma
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, SAP & ETQ
- Formal business improvement qualification would be desirable
Above-average salary | Performance-related bonus | Company pension plan | Value account | Retirement-related leave | Health care | Mobile working | Flexible working hours | Secure working environment | Further training opportunities | Internal career | Canteen
Do you have questions regarding the application process? Please feel free to get in touch with us. You can contact our recruiting team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is Sun Chemical's policy that applicants for employment are recruited, selected, and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to the position being filled. Sun prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Connect with Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.